The Initiative invites interested companies and associations to take part in information events, working group sessions and grand joint memorandum signings on various occasions throughout the year.
If you are interested in officially supporting the initiative and to participate in an event, please to contact the Working Group secretariat!
- Berlin, September 25, 2019: 12th Working Group Session.
Main topics: Lisbon-Vladivostok in the coalition treaty // Visa Liberalization with Russia and the EAEU. Speakers amonst others:
- Dirk Wiese, Federal Foreign Office Coordinator for Inter-Societal Cooperation with Russia, Central Asia and the Eastern Partnership Countries.
- Barbara Hendricks, Member of Parliament, Deputy Chairwoman of the Eurasian-German Parliamentary Group
- Brussels, October 9, 2019: 13th strategic Working Group Session.
Main topic: A Trade Strategy for the EAEU. Speakers, amongst others:
- Markus Beyrer, Director General, Business Europe
- Timur Zhaksylykov, Eurasian Economic Commission, Member of the Board, Minister in charge of Economy and Financial Policy
- Bernd Lange, Member of European Parliament, Chairman Committee on International Trade
- Vienna, November 12, 2019: Business Lunch with Keynote of former Chancelor of Austria, Dr. Wolfgang Schüssel.
- Moscow, February 2020: 14th Working Group Session.