The Initiative invites interested companies and associations to take part in information events, working group sessions and grand joint memorandum signings on various occasions throughout the year.
If you are interested in officially supporting the initiative and to participate in an event, please to contact the Working Group secretariat!
- Vienna Austria, 14 June 2019 Information Event for Austrian companies. Key Note Speech: Dr. Gerhard Troche, IIASA researcher, Senior Expert on EU-EAEU railway and transport corridors.
- Paris France, 20 June 2019 Information Event for French Companies in cooperation with Association of European Businesses (AEB) and Schneider Electric. Key Note Speeches: Johan Vanderplaetse, Chairman of the Board AEB, Zone President Russia/CIS Schneider Electric, Géraldine Lemblé, Deputy CEO MEDEF International.
- Berlin Germany, 28 June 2019 11th Working Group session for members in Berlin. Key Note Speech: Nils Schmid, Member of the German Bundestag, Spokesman on Foreign Afairs of the SPD. Input: Han Zuyderwijk, Expert on technical regulations in the EU and EAEU.
- Berlin Germany, 25 September 2019, 12th Working Group Session for Members in Berlin. Key Note Speech: Dirk Wiese, Federal Foreign Office Coordinator for Inter-Societal Cooperation with Russia, Central Asia and the Eastern Partnership Countries.
- Brussels Belgium, 8 October 2019 13th Working Group session for members.
- Moscow Russia, December 2019 14th Working Group session for members.